It is used as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of ulcerative wounds
Base price for variant
Sales price without tax
Price / kg:
Poviheal: Tulle Dressing
Need state of the product
It is used as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of ulcerative wounds. It is also used to quickly heal from minor cuts, abrasions, burns, blisters, and digit injuries.
Each dressing contains ointment with Povidone Iodine I.P…..2.0% w/w
How does it work:
Povidone iodine is an antiseptic used for topical application. It helps to treat and prevent the infection in wounds.
Directions for use:
- Clean the wound area
- Remove the Poviheal Tulle dressing from the pack
- Apply gently on the wound area
- Apply a clean bandage over the Poviheal dressing to protect the medicated dressing
- Retain the medicated dressing up to 10 hours
- Remove the dressing and follow routine wound management procedure as per physician’s advice.